The BGAC Community Art Show runs Nov. 4-29, 2023 and is exhibited in the rear entrance of Coyote Beads and Jewelry, 178 S. Main Street in Bowling Green. This year’s artists are:
Bowling Green Writers’ Workshop
Ellen Fure Smith
Robin Stanton Gerrow
Call for Entries
Artists may submit one original work in any medium. Work must have been completed within the last two years and not previously exhibited in previous BGAC exhibitions.
November 4 — 29, 2023
Coyote Beads and Jewelry, 178 S. Main Street, Bowling Green
Saturday, November 4, 5-7 PM
Register online by October 20
Members: $10 non-refundable entry fee
Non-Members: $35 (includes a 1-year BGAC membership) non-refundable entry fee
Artwork drop off (Back Door of Coyote Beads)
October 26 —27, 3PM – 6PM
Saturday, October 28, 10AM – Noon
Artwork pick up (Back Door of Coyote Beads)
November 30, 3PM – 6PM
- 1 artwork per artist or collaborating artist group.
- Artwork must have been completed within the past two years.
- Include contact information on the back of your artwork.
- 2D Artwork dimensions may not exceed 36” x 36”.
- 3D Artwork dimensions may not have a footprint larger than 36” x 36”.
- Artwork must be display-ready (no additional hardware required for installation).
- BGAC must be notified if the entry is sold, so it can be tagged as such.
- This is an open exhibition. However, BGAC reserves the right to decline exhibiting artwork based on space constraints or other considerations.
Best of Show 2D
Best of Show 3D
Artwork must be ready to hang. No sawtooth hangers – wire only.
Any work that is not ready to hang is not guaranteed to be exhibited. Preference will be given to artwork ready to hang/display.
Liability: The Bowling Green Arts Council, Coyote Beads and Jewelry, and all assisting personnel cannot be held responsible for loss, damage, or breakage of artwork submitted.