Bowling Green Arts Council
The Bowling Green Arts Council (BGAC) is comprised of volunteers who are involved and interested in the arts. Our objective is to work with individual artists, organizations, businesses and other groups to support the arts in the greater Bowling Green community.
February 9, 2016 at 6:30 PM
305 N Main St, Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
BG Arts Council is hosting its Annual Meeting this February. We are inviting new membership for 2016. To be an active voting member please bring your fee of $15 individual, $25 artist or message us about business memberships. Join us to get involved in Art in The Park, Art Walk, 50+ Shades of Grey and more.
The Economic Impact of Ohio’s Creative Industries: 2015
• Creative industries contribute more than $31.8 billion to Ohio’s economy annually
• Creative industries support 230,965 jobs in Ohio’s economy annually
• Creative industries generate $1.13 billion in state and local tax revenue annually
• Creative industries generate $2.25 billion in federal tax revenues annually
• Creative industries generate $8.6 billion in employee compensation annually
• Creative industries are spread throughout Ohio and are not only present in urban areas